How to Book
The Centre offers modern space for hire which is suitable for a variety of activities and events including meetings, training, away days, workshops, classes, conferences, consultations, rehearsal space, dance, exercise and drama.
Rooms of various sizes can accommodate from 2-70 people depending on set up.We would strongly recommend you to book well in advance of your event to avoid disappointment.
To book Online
Simply follow the subsequent steps.
- Click on room booking from the top menu.
- Browse through the different rooms and choose one that conforms to your specifications.
- Click the 'book' button associated suitable for your requirements (standard, resident or charity).
- Choose the date and time that is appropriate from the calendar - grey areas indicate that the room is already booked.
- A popup will appear allowing you to choose how many hours a required (in 30 minute sections).
- You can now register - entering details including email required to create the booking - if you are already registered then login.
- Select payment type - Credit Card, BACS or cheque and pay using this method
- You will automatically contacted via email with a confirmation
To book via telephone
Provisional bookings can be made by contacting the Fitzrovia Community Centre by telephone on 020 7580 8680 or you can email your enquiry to email@example.com. Once your provisional booking has been accepted by staff you should complete the booking form and accept and sign the conditions of hire and submit both online, by email or post.
If you wish to block book, please contact the office direct for information and arrangements.
Once a provisional booking is made and on receipt of the booking form you will be sent an invoice after which payment can be made by BACS or cheque. Your booking will then be confirmed.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions sheet for further details.